Manage application incidents and problems :
- Data Collect
- Ticket qualification and analysis
- Processing and/or escalation to internal teams if necessary (resolution, workaround)
- Internal and customer communication
- Respect customer SLAs
- Traceability of actions carried out in the ticketing tool
Manage service requests :
- Application deployment in Saas mode
- Assistance in using our tools
- Update server application configurations
- Contribute to the TMA team’s knowledge base (resolution sheets, etc.).
You have at least 2/3 years’ higher education in IT
You have 1 year’s experience in a similar position.
In addition to the technical skills required for this position, we’re looking for personality.
The ideal recruit :
- You have experience in relational database environments (SQL)
- You have organizational skills, curiosity and the ability to analyze and summarize.
- Thoroughness and the ability to make proposals are among your strong points.
- Position available on permanent contract, executive status
- Position located in Marcq-en-Barœul near the Château Rouge tramway stop.
- Availability: ASAP
- Salary to be negotiated
- Benefits: RTT, mutuelle, luncheon vouchers
What we offer:
- Help create the Saas Run service
- Joining a team under construction
- Discover a rich and diverse range of missions
- Real prospects for development